Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
No parties or events – the maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed (7 persons) and only those listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 (eighteen) years of age.
The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
Tenancies normally check-in at 10 am unless otherwise agreed and guests are required check-out at 3pm on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Extra bed policies
Adult (18+ years)
|Extra bed upon request
|€ 45 per person, per night
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
1 extra bed available upon request.
Parties/events are not allowed
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
Pets, vaping or smoking anywhere inside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments and fine. Inside the house is a smoke detector.
This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of you.
Damages and breakages – please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage.
- Please do not move any furniture from one room to another.
- Please follow the House Rules above.
- Please remove shoes before entering the house.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
- Please make sure you switch off lights, heating, air conditioning or any electrical appliances when you go out – we’re an eco-friendly holiday home.
- Please don’t take any bath towels with you to the beach. Use the beach towels.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The client may in no circumstance re-let or sublet the property, even free of charge.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or hot tub/pool.
- No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, internet connection or television service.
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- All inventory must remain in the property and not be taken to another property.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times. Never leave children without adult supervision.
- Please park your vehicles in the designated parking space, ensuring cars do not block access to other properties. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle.
- Please respect the community and try to keep noise levels to a minimum, especially between 10 pm and 7 am.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behavior of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Barbecue – please use the designated barbecue utensils and clean the barbecue after use.
- Candles are not allowed inside the house.
Check-out – (remind guests of the check-out time and their responsibilities e.g. empty bins, strip beds, clean dirty dishes).
Any problem or complaint which the client may have concerning their holiday must be immediately reported directly to us/our representatives and we will endeavor to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us/the property manager at the time and only reported after the client has returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
Other helpful information such as emergency contact details, bin collection days etc. should be included in your guest information above.
Have a wonderful stay in our cozy Holiday House!